Happy Thanksgiving to you! Welcome to a compilation of 36 Best Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board Ideas. Some of these great ideas are more fall-themed. But any of them would be a beautiful addition to your Thanksgiving table.
If you've never made a charcuterie board, you will be pleasantly surprised that they are the perfect way to feed hungry guests. They can complement a big meal or stand alone as the main course.
Why Charcuterie Boards Are Great for the Holiday Season
These fancy platters showcase a variety of flavors and can be filled with cured meats, hard and soft cheeses, dried or fresh fruits, dried fruits, nuts, and spreads. They typically are arranged in a beautiful way that encourages munching and sharing.
- One of my favorite things about making my own charcuterie board is the ability to choose what to feature on your board. Most of these items are readily available at your local grocery store.
- These boards can be customized to feed just about any size group. From filling it with as much food as possible for a large gathering or open house to a snack board for a party of two, there is no wrong way to build these tasty boards.
- Since I know that your ovens will be full of turkey and pumpkin pies with most of these inspirational ideas, the best part is that these require zero cooking! So these are super easy to put together on Thanksgiving day.
Here are some of the best charcuterie boards featuring a fall or Thanksgiving theme.
Fall Themed Boards
1. How To Make The Best Charcuterie Board from Modern Honey
photo credit: Modern Honey
This is an excellent guide for everything you need to know about building a charcuterie board. It features items from Trader Joe's and provides all the top tips for building a board like this.
2. Ultimate Charcuterie Board from Haute and Healthy Living
photo credit: Haute and Healthy Living
Check out this beautiful charcuterie board. Elysia teaches you how to make prosciutto fans and gives all her top tips for changing up these snack boards to fit any holiday occasion.
3. Fall Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board from Modern Honey
photo credit: Modern Honey
This charcuterie board is perfect for Friendsgiving or a Thanksgiving gathering. Here, you'll find a detailed guide on the options for seasonal fruits, savory meats, and different types of cheese that can be used on your own Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board.
4. Best Fall Charcuterie Board from Food Plus Words
photo credit: Food Plus Words
Make the perfect fall charcuterie board with flavors and colors inspired by autumn. Mini pumpkins accent this beautiful fall board presented by Food Plus Words.
5. Autumn Cheese Board from The Forked Spoon
photo credit: The Forked Spoon
Keep entertaining easy with a beautiful Vegetarian Autumn Cheese Board filled with a variety of fresh fruit, crackers, dips, and goat cheese. Ready in just minutes, this would be a beautiful addition to any Thanksgiving table.
6. Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board from Dinner at the Zoo
photo credit: Dinner At The Zoo
Check out this gorgeous Thanksgiving charcuterie board that displays a variety of meats, cheese, and nuts, and even features seasonal treats like maple leaf cookies.
7. Charcuterie Board for Thanksgiving from Foxes Love Lemons
photo credit: Foxes Love Lemons
This fall charcuterie board highlights fall colors and provides grocery store shortcuts to put this Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board together in less than 30 minutes.
8. A Cozy Fall Themed Charcuter Board from Maple Vine Kitchen
photo credit: Maple Vine Kitchen
Featuring an autumnal color palette and onion jam, cranberry mustard, and a variety of meats, this cozy fall charcuterie board is the perfect appetizer for your festive fall gatherings.
9. Perfect Fall Appetizer from Pizzazzerie
photo credit: Pizzazzerie
This is the perfect appetizer for Turkey Day or autumn gatherings. It features pretzels, nuts, and a brie wheel drizzled with honey and sprinkled with pumpkin seeds.
10. A Fall Charcuterie Board from Happy Honey Kitchen
photo credit: Happy Honey Kitchen
This easy Fall Charcuterie Board is simple to assemble and serve. Make a Thanksgiving charcuterie board with cheese, meat, fruit, and nuts for a light lunch or an impressive party appetizer to serve before Thanksgiving dinner!
11. A Fall Charcuterie Board from Wholly Tasteful
photo credit: Wholly Tasteful
This fall charcuterie platter is the only appetizer you need at any family gathering or holiday in the autumn months. Perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and dinner parties.
12. Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board from Delicious Table
photo credit: Delicious Table
This stunning Thanksgiving charcuterie board is filled with sliced meats, cheeses, and more and is the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving menu for hungry family and guests!
13. The Easiest 15-Minute Appetizer from Our Home Made Easy
photo credit: Our Home Made Easy
This is the easiest charcuterie you’ll ever make, built on a rimmed baking sheet! It’s a perfect no-bake recipe that you can make in just a few minutes!
14. Charcuterie Board from Bake It With Love
photo credit: Bake It With Love
This is an impressive but easy Thanksgiving charcuterie snack board featuring fresh veggies, cheese, and meats.
15. Best Cheese Board Idea and No Cook Holiday Entertaining from Garlic and Zest
photo credit: Garlic and Zest
This post provides tips on the best cheeses for cheese boards, charcuterie, spreads, & fun holiday nibbles.
16. 20-Minute Thanksgiving Cheese Board from Homebody Eats
photo credit: Homebody Eats
This recipe can be made and ready to serve as your Thanksgiving appetizer in 20 minutes. There is also a handy guide for cheese knives and which is best to use depending on what cheeses you select for your board.
17. Easy Thanksgiving Cheese Board from Life As A Strawberry
photo credit: Life As A Strawberry
This easy Thanksgiving cheese board is perfect for fall gatherings! Follow our step-by-step assembly photos and tips on how to fill empty spaces for a beautiful holiday spread.
18. The Best 20-Minute Charcuterie Board Appetizer from Scarlati Family Kitchen
photo credit: Scarlati Family Kitchen
Learn how to put together this easy appetizer in just 20 minutes, with great tips on how much to plan for each guest and which ingredients to pick. This pretty board features meats and crackers and even uses pomegranate seeds as a fall-inspired ingredient.
19. Charcuterie Cups from Spend With Pennies
photo credit: Spend With Pennies
Charcuterie cups are a fun way to serve a variety of meats, cheeses, & other snacks. They’re perfect for sharing with friends & family!
Turkey Shaped Board Ideas
Making a turkey shape to accent your Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board is a fun idea to change up a traditional meat and cheese board. Here are a few ideas that provide wonderful creative inspiration and instruction.
20. Thanksgiving Turkey Charcuterie Board from Haute and Healthy Living
photo credit: Haute and Healthy Living
Delight your friends and family with this board that is a great pre-cursor to any Thanksgiving feast. This board also features a fun idea of cutting the cheese into leaf shapes.
21. Thanksgiving Turkey Cheese Board from Happy Foods Tube
photo credit: Happy Foods Tube
Thanksgiving turkey cheese board is an easy fall appetizer that keeps your guests satisfied while waiting for dinner.
22. Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board from Wholesome Yum
photo credit: Wholesome Yum
This charcuterie board has a festive turkey design crafted from a pear and seasonal cranberry sauce and includes less than 10 ingredients.
23. Turkey Charcuterie Board from Everyday Shortcuts
photo credit: Everyday Shortcuts
This Turkey Charcuterie Board uses traditional meat and delicious cheeses cut into triangles to form the turkey feathers.
Specialty Diet Boards
Are you entertaining a guest who has a dietary restriction or special diet? Find all the inspiration you need in order to accommodate your guest's needs in these boards.
24. Gluten-Free Charcuterie Board from Gluten Free Tranquility
photo credit: Gluten Free Tranquility
Charcuterie boards are everywhere in all shapes and forms and for every event. Step by step process of what food to use to how to arrange a charcuterie board.
25. How To Make an Easy Gluten-Free Charcuterie Board from Go Gluten Freely
photo credit: Go Gluten Freely
Making a gluten-free charcuterie is easier than you think! Follow this guide to create a simply beautiful tray of food for your next gathering of friends
26. Vegan Charcuterie Board from Zardy Plants
photo credit: Zardy Plants
This epic Vegan Charcuterie Board is loaded with goodies like vegan meats and cheeses, olives, nuts it was really fun & easy to put together.
27. Vegetarian Charcuterie Board from Planted In The Kitchen
photo credit: Planted In The Kitchen
This veggie and fruit board is the perfect vegan appetizer for any occasion.
28. Keto and Gluten-Free Charcuterie Board from Joy Filled Eats
photo credit: Joy Filled Eats
This keto charcuterie board is not lacking flavor or pizazz. It has Roquefort, a blue cheese made from goat's milk, and a variety of sugar-free condiments that lend to the combination of savory sweet flavors.
Breakfast and Brunch Boards
Are you hosting a group for breakfast or brunch this year? These boards highlight food items that aren't traditional to Thanksgiving menus, but nevertheless delicious.
29. Pancake Charcuterie Board from All You Need Is Brunch
photo credit: All You Need Is Brunch
This Pancake Charcuterie Board is a showstopper! Everyone will love being able to pile all their favorite toppings on yummy buttermilk pancakes! This Pancake Charcuterie Board features Sheet Pan Pancakes , Air Fryer Bacon, and Air Fryer Hash Browns.
30. Waffle Charcuterie Board from My Chef's Apron
photo credit: My Chef's Apron
Fun and easy ideas to build your own waffle board and indulge in a delightful sweet and savory breakfast or brunch experience for any occasion!
31. How To Make A Kid-Friendly Charcuterie Board from Begin With Balance
photo credit: Begin With Balance
This is an easy way to let the kids join in on the fun. Seize the opportunity to expose them to something new. Who knows? They might even try it.
32. Autumn Butter Board from Foxes Love Lemons
photo credit: Foxes Love Lemons
It’s a trend for a reason! Learn how to make an Autumn Butter Board topped with delicious fall ingredients like apple butter, herbs and nuts.
33.Thanksgiving Butter Board from Jamil Ghar
photo credit: Jamil Ghar
Replace your traditional centerpiece with my sweet Texas Roadhouse-inspired Thanksgiving butter board turkey. The festive dipping board is perfect for all the grazers in your family. Grab a buttery dinner roll or baguette, and get ready to dip and swirl!
Dessert Board Ideas
These boards go in a different direction than a traditional charcuterie board. But this is a delicious way to showcase your sweet spreads.
34. Easy Dessert Charcuterie Board from Sweet Fix Baker
photo credit: Sweet Fix Baker
This dessert Charcuterie board is the perfect sweet treat for all of your get-togethers. It’s easy to assemble & there’s no baking involved.
35. Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board from Making Frugal Fun
photo credit: Making Frugal Fun
Make waiting for the meal a little easier with this super cute Thanksgiving dessert board! It’s super easy to make, and guests love it!
36. Pumpkin Buttercream Cookie Charcuterie Board from Sustain My Cooking Habit
photo credit: Sustain My Cooking Habit
Check out this dessert charcuterie board Introducing pumpkin buttercream icing - the ultimate dip for your favorite cookies!